Wow, so I'm pretty crap at blogging.
My last post was the 15th March 2011. Today is the 11th March 2013.
Yesterday was Mother's day.
I guess I started thinking about the blog again because of the time of year. It's two years today since my mum had a biopsy that has changed her, and all of our, lives forever. On Thursday its two years since Mum had to tell her children that she had cancer.
In a few weeks time it will be two years since we found out that the cancer had spread to Mum's bones, and that the cancer was incurable. I can't remember the exact date.
Every time I see or speak to my mum I think how much she amazes and inspires me. She is in so much pain but still continues living as much as she can. Her house is immaculate as always, she still leaves me feeling like I'm going to explode when I go round for tea, she still buys most of my clothes, she is truly incredible.
I really can't face losing her. She's my mum. She's my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment